Traveling Luck for Kīrti Rūd, Farāh, Afghanistan
Where is Kirti Rud?What's around Kirti Rud?
Wikipedia near Kirti Rud
Where to stay near Kīrti Rūd
Also known as Kirti Rod, Kirtirud, Kīṟti Ṟōḏ
The timezone in Kirti Rud is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:50 and Sunset at 17:16. It's light
Latitude. 32.1753°, Longitude. 62.9586°
Satellite map around Kīrti Rūd
Loading map of Kīrti Rūd and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kīrti Rūd, in Farāh, Afghanistan
- underground irrigation canal(s);
- a gently inclined underground tunnel bringing water for irrigation from aquifers.
- Lūyā Shūrakhāneh Kārīz (1.7km)
- Kutshany Shūrakhāneh Kārīz (2.1km)
- Salemānī Kārīz (2.2km)
- Bālbālak Kārīz (2.3km)
- Koragaz Kārīz (4.8km)
- Khoshk Kārīz (5.9km)
- Kūmakāw Kārīz (6.2km)
- Khandaqūnah (7.5km)
- Fūlādbeyk Kārīz-e (7.6km)
- Kīrtah Kārīz-e (7.6km)
- Kalā Kārīz-e (7.8km)
- Shīr-e Sorkh Kārīz-e (8.6km)
- Shīrbatī Kārīz (9.5km)
- Landay Kārīz-e (9.6km)
- Gōrgān Kārīz (9.7km)
- Shūrākah Kārīz (9.8km)
- Bakhtīār Kārīz (9.8km)
- Kūshk Kārīz-e (9.9km)
- Kanākah Kārīz (10.2km)
- Shāh-e Velāyat Kārīz (10.3km)
- Gidarē Kārīz (11.1km)
- Solţān-e Bakvā Kārīz (11.2km)
- Poshteh Kārīz (11.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Gorz (8.6km)
- police post;
- a building in which police are stationed.
- Līrbakay Tahāneh-ye (10km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Dashtak (6.1km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Kladbishche Gvirgan (9.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kīrti Rūd
Shindand, Shindand, Afghanistan (193.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.