Traveling Luck for Khandaqūnah, Farāh, Afghanistan
Where is Khandaqunah?What's around Khandaqunah?
Wikipedia near Khandaqunah
Where to stay near Khandaqūnah
Also known as Khandaquna, Khanḏaqūna
The timezone in Khandaqunah is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:55 and Sunset at 18:09. It's light
Latitude. 32.1933°, Longitude. 62.9011°
Satellite map around Khandaqūnah
Loading map of Khandaqūnah and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Khandaqūnah, in Farāh, Afghanistan
- underground irrigation canal(s);
- a gently inclined underground tunnel bringing water for irrigation from aquifers.
- Khandaqūnah (0km)
- Kūmakāw Kārīz (2.9km)
- Shīrbatī Kārīz (3.1km)
- Gidarē Kārīz (5.4km)
- Golābatūn Kārīz (5.6km)
- Landay Kārīz (5.6km)
- Salemānī Kārīz (6.2km)
- Gūrābāt Kārīz (6.6km)
- Lūyā Shūrakhāneh Kārīz (6.8km)
- Bālbālak Kārīz (6.9km)
- Sērābād Kārīz (7.3km)
- Kanākah Kārīz (7.7km)
- Gōrgān Kārīz (8.1km)
- Dīvālak Kārīz (8.3km)
- Chāh-e Gaz Kārīz (8.4km)
- Kutshany Shūrakhāneh Kārīz (8.4km)
- Shāh-e Velāyat Kārīz (10.1km)
- Shūrākah Kārīz (10.2km)
- Koragaz Kārīz (10.8km)
- Bowlakah Kārīz (11.1km)
- Solţān-e Bakvā Kārīz (11.1km)
- Spīnkay Kārīz (11.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Razvaliny Devalak (7.7km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Dashtak (9.3km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Shnē Pūzē Dab (12km)
- a low, isolated, rounded hill.
- Gūrābād Ghūndey (7.4km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Kladbishche Gvirgan (4.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Khandaqūnah
Shindand, Shindand, Afghanistan (187.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.