Traveling Luck for Band-e Gharmāli, Baghlān, Afghanistan
Where is Band-e Gharmali?What's around Band-e Gharmali?
Wikipedia near Band-e Gharmali
Where to stay near Band-e Gharmāli
The timezone in Band-e Gharmali is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 04:42 and Sunset at 18:59. It's light
Latitude. 36.200000000000003°, Longitude. 69.033333299999995°
Geographic features & Photographs around Band-e Gharmāli, in Baghlān, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bādāmdarreh-ye Kalān (5.3km)
- Aqkowtal (5.6km)
- Maydachapah (7.8km)
- بيرم (7.9km)
- Baklabachcheh-ye Āsīāb-e Tūghay (10.3km)
- `Alībeyg (10.5km)
- Hezār Qāgh (10.8km)
- Lowgaryān (11.4km)
- Ghandaki (11.7km)
- Deh-e Bash (12km)
- Chapah (12.2km)
- Tūdakaws (12.3km)
- Būlah Ghanī (13km)
- Lakan Kheyl (13.7km)
- Baklabachcheh (13.8km)
- Aqsāy (13.8km)
- Dah Mardeh (13.8km)
- Chapsāy (13.9km)
- Barkah (14.2km)
- Sar-e Tangī (14.5km)
- Būneh Zā’ī (14.7km)
- Bātob (14.9km)
- Kal (15km)
- Jūkanah (15.2km)
- Charah-ye Hezārqaq (15.3km)
- Saqāw (15.4km)
- Qalīch `Alī (15.7km)
- Khvāzak (15.7km)
- Qūbī (16km)
- Jadrān (16km)
- Bābarangi (16.3km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Band-e Gharmāli (0km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Dasht-e Jabardāgh (11km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Sar-e Choghat (13.7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Dasht Shūr (10.4km)
Airports close to Band-e Gharmāli
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (65.8km)
Mazar i sharif(MZR), Mazar-i-sharif, Afghanistan (215.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Band-e Gharmāli
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (97.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.