Traveling Luck for Aqkowtal, Baghlān, Afghanistan
Where is Aqkowtal?What's around Aqkowtal?
Wikipedia near Aqkowtal
Where to stay near Aqkowtal
Also known as Aqkotal, Aqkōtal
The timezone in Aqkowtal is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:30 and Sunset at 17:44. It's light
Latitude. 36.2000°, Longitude. 69.0833°
Satellite map around Aqkowtal
Loading map of Aqkowtal and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Aqkowtal, in Baghlān, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Aqkowtal (0km)
- Maydachapah (3km)
- Bādāmdarreh-ye Kalān (4.1km)
- `Alībeyg (5.8km)
- Lowgaryān (6.4km)
- Chapah (6.6km)
- Baklabachcheh-ye Āsīāb-e Tūghay (7km)
- Tūdakaws (7.5km)
- Ghandaki (7.6km)
- Barkah (8.8km)
- Kal (9.4km)
- Deh-e Bash (9.5km)
- Bātob (9.7km)
- Qalīch `Alī (10.4km)
- Baklabachcheh (11.3km)
- بيرم (11.6km)
- Aqsāy (11.7km)
- Saqāw (12.5km)
- Gāvmordeh (13.9km)
- Qoduq (14.2km)
- Chapsay (14.4km)
- Qamar-e Jom`eh `Alī (15.2km)
- Shūreh Chāh (1) (15.3km)
- Pargūlbachcheh (15.4km)
- Hezār Qāgh (15.5km)
- Lakan Kheyl (15.6km)
- Eslāmdarreh (15.7km)
- Jūkanah (15.7km)
- Jadrān (15.9km)
- Pahlavān Tāsh (15.9km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Band-e Gharmāli (5.6km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Hezārsum (13.6km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Dasht-e Jabardāgh (6.1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Sar-e Choghat (9.2km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Jar-e Sāy (13.4km)
Airports close to Aqkowtal
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (67.2km)
Mazar i sharif(MZR), Mazar-i-sharif, Afghanistan (220.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Aqkowtal
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (94km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.