Traveling Luck for Malala, Limpopo, South Africa
Where is Malala?What's around Malala?
Wikipedia near Malala
Where to stay near Malala
Also known as Nalala Spruitz
The timezone in Malala is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 05:24 and Sunset at 18:05. It's Dark
Latitude. -22.2667°, Longitude. 30.0667°
Satellite map around Malala
Loading map of Malala and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Malala, in Limpopo, South Africa
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a small and comparatively still, deep part of a larger body of water such as a stream or harbor; or a small body of standing water.
- Messina Waters (35.7km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Shingwanyana Hills (45.2km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Dumba School (50.5km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Beitbridge (28.1km)
- border post;
- a post or station at an international boundary for the regulation of movement of people and goods.
- Beitbridge (32.5km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Beit Bridge (32.5km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Malala (0km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Mapai Dam (35.6km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Messina Aerodrome (40.1km)
Airports close to Malala
Messina(MEZ), Messina, South africa (41km)