Traveling Luck for Beitbridge, Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
Where is Beitbridge?What's around Beitbridge?
Wikipedia near Beitbridge
Where to stay near Beitbridge
The timezone in Beitbridge is Africa/Harare
Sunrise at 05:08 and Sunset at 18:22. It's light
Latitude. -22.2167°, Longitude. 30.0000°
Satellite map around Beitbridge
Loading map of Beitbridge and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Beitbridge, in Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Tempelhof (12.4km)
- Wodin (22.6km)
- Munnichshausen (25.9km)
- Thor (27.3km)
- Antonvilla (27.9km)
- Maryland (28.6km)
- Freva (32.8km)
- Uitenpas (36.9km)
- Stratan (38.6km)
- Horace (40.3km)
- Vogelenzang (41.5km)
- Tovey (41.5km)
- Macuville (42.1km)
- Bolton (45.2km)
- New Brunswick (47.1km)
- Nancefield (48.2km)
- Old Brunswick (50.5km)
- agricultural facility;
- a building and/or tract of land used for improving agriculture.
- Messina Landbounavorsingstasie (42.1km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Beit Bridge (5.5km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Maryland (33.6km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Mapai Dam (32.5km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Malala School (48.1km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Beitbridge (0km)
- border post;
- a post or station at an international boundary for the regulation of movement of people and goods.
- Beitbridge (5.5km)
Airports close to Beitbridge
Messina(MEZ), Messina, South africa (49.2km)