Traveling Luck for Baía de Muananculo, Mozambique (general), Mozambique
Where is Baia de Muananculo?What's around Baia de Muananculo?
Wikipedia near Baia de Muananculo
Where to stay near Baía de Muananculo
The timezone in Baia de Muananculo is Africa/Maputo
Sunrise at 04:48 and Sunset at 17:16. It's light
Latitude. -14.5000°, Longitude. 40.6500°
Satellite map around Baía de Muananculo
Loading map of Baía de Muananculo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Baía de Muananculo, in Mozambique (general), Mozambique
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Onzivacovi (4.7km)
- Nulonhe (5.5km)
- Montua (6.8km)
- Ripaué (6.8km)
- Onziuani (6.8km)
- Namuáxi (9km)
- Murriaco (9.9km)
- Imade Chali (10.7km)
- Naxerobi (10.7km)
- Sacala (10.8km)
- Marigariga (10.8km)
- Tumancalaca (11.4km)
- Abudo (11.7km)
- Semela (11.9km)
- Namelala (12.2km)
- Namàèqueeque (13.2km)
- Adâmegi (13.4km)
- Cidade de Nacala (14.1km)
- Joge (14.5km)
- Chalau (14.6km)
- Uncaipa (15km)
- Fernão Veloso (15.6km)
- Maiaia (15.9km)
- Momade (16.1km)
- Jamal (16.1km)
- Maaia (16.4km)
- Naéti (17km)
- Nacala-a-Velha (17.2km)
- Maroas (17.4km)
- Trinta (17.7km)
- Amice (17.8km)
- Amade (18.4km)
- Talala (18.9km)
- Namuxa (19.5km)
- Chitapane (20km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- a permanent twin steel-rail track on which freight and passenger cars move long distances.
- Caminhos de Ferro de Moçambique (13.7km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Fernão Veloso (10.8km)
- a place provided with terminal and transfer facilities for loading and discharging waterborne cargo or passengers, usually located in a harbor.
- Nacala Port (12.9km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Nacala (17.5km)
Airports close to Baía de Muananculo
Nacala(MNC), Nacala, Mozambique (18km)
Airfields or small airports close to Baía de Muananculo
Lumbo, Lumbo, Mozambique (156.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.