Traveling Luck for Nacala-a-Velha, Nampula, Mozambique
Where is Nacala-a-Velha?What's around Nacala-a-Velha?
Wikipedia near Nacala-a-Velha
Where to stay near Nacala-a-Velha
Also known as Nacala, Nacala-Velha
The timezone in Nacala-a-Velha is Africa/Maputo
Sunrise at 04:46 and Sunset at 17:17. It's light
Latitude. -14.5536°, Longitude. 40.6250°
Satellite map around Nacala-a-Velha
Loading map of Nacala-a-Velha and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nacala-a-Velha, in Nampula, Mozambique
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Nacala-a-Velha (0km)
- Trinta (1.4km)
- Mequirra (3.5km)
- Ramalho (5.7km)
- Namuxa (8.1km)
- Namuáxi (8.6km)
- Conampia (9km)
- Muepane (9km)
- Chiute (9.9km)
- Cabeceira (10.6km)
- Mussagi (10.9km)
- Naxerobi (11km)
- Murriaco (11.7km)
- Chitapane (12.5km)
- Talala (13.2km)
- Marigariga (13.3km)
- Cidade de Nacala (14km)
- Maaia (14.4km)
- Marria (15.1km)
- Onzivacovi (15.8km)
- Ripaué (16km)
- Onziuani (16km)
- Solu-o (16.1km)
- Maando (16.9km)
- Taúdo (17km)
- Nulonhe (18.5km)
- Matanla (19.3km)
- Amade (19.6km)
- Zé (19.9km)
- Ali (20km)
- Jamal (20.4km)
- Montua (20.7km)
- a permanent twin steel-rail track on which freight and passenger cars move long distances.
- Caminhos de Ferro de Moçambique (13.5km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Pedra das Gaivotas (12.9km)
- a place provided with terminal and transfer facilities for loading and discharging waterborne cargo or passengers, usually located in a harbor.
- Nacala Port (13.7km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Magalhães (16km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Nacala-a-Velha (12.3km)
Airports close to Nacala-a-Velha
Nacala(MNC), Nacala, Mozambique (31.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Nacala-a-Velha
Lumbo, Lumbo, Mozambique (141.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.