Traveling Luck for Chefe Nhaquila, Inhambane, Mozambique
Where is Chefe Nhaquila?What's around Chefe Nhaquila?
Wikipedia near Chefe Nhaquila
Where to stay near Chefe Nhaquila
The timezone in Chefe Nhaquila is Africa/Maputo
Sunrise at 04:44 and Sunset at 18:21. It's Dark
Latitude. -24.2344°, Longitude. 35.2211°
Satellite map around Chefe Nhaquila
Loading map of Chefe Nhaquila and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Chefe Nhaquila, in Inhambane, Mozambique
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Chefe Nhaquila (0km)
- Zefanias Noa (2.5km)
- Met. Livre P. Tafula (3.3km)
- Met. Livre Aldeia Cumbana (4.1km)
- The Ravene Estates (7.8km)
- C. Malorane (11.1km)
- Malaiza (12.2km)
- Chefe Rudo (12.8km)
- Jogo (14.3km)
- Met. Livre (15km)
- Cat. Met. Livre (15.2km)
- Cabo Rava (15.7km)
- Cabo Mabelane (15.9km)
- Chefe G. Simone (16km)
- Chefe Nhabombo (19km)
- Cabo Jago (19km)
- Cabo Gurguema (20.1km)
- Cat. Met. Z. Gavemende (20.3km)
- Chefe G. Macovela (20.4km)
- Queletane (20.4km)
- Chefe Golo (21.3km)
- Cat. Feiticista (21.5km)
- C. Gove (22.4km)
- Chefe Massuanhe (25.7km)
- Chefe Mahaho (26.7km)
- Cabo Gala (27.9km)
- C. Maputumane (28km)
- Chefe Gulela (28.3km)
- Cabo Madonga (28.9km)
- Marrumane (29.1km)
- C. Culo (29.2km)
- Cabo Jane (29.6km)
- Cat. Metodista Tudiane (29.6km)
- Cat. Episcopal Bambela (29.8km)
- Cat. J. Marengula (30.3km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- one or more buildings where goods are manufactured, processed or fabricated.
- Sizal (16.5km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Malaíça (6.4km)
- a pen or enclosure for confining or capturing animals.
- Quinta de Nossa Senhora de Fátima (25.7km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Inhambane (22.2km)
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Malaíza (14.7km)
Airports close to Chefe Nhaquila
Inhambane(INH), Inhambane, Mozambique (146.7km)