Traveling Luck for Cabo Gurguema, Inhambane, Mozambique
Where is Cabo Gurguema?What's around Cabo Gurguema?
Wikipedia near Cabo Gurguema
Where to stay near Cabo Gurguema
The timezone in Cabo Gurguema is Africa/Maputo
Sunrise at 04:45 and Sunset at 18:23. It's light
Latitude. -24.1847°, Longitude. 35.2447°
Satellite map around Cabo Gurguema
Loading map of Cabo Gurguema and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cabo Gurguema, in Inhambane, Mozambique
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Cabo Gurguema (0km)
- Chefe G. Simone (4.8km)
- Cabo Mabelane (5km)
- Cat. Met. Z. Gavemende (5.2km)
- Cat. J. Marengula (10.2km)
- Chefe Rudo (11.9km)
- V. Nhacundela (13.3km)
- Cabo Guicundo (13.8km)
- Cat. Anglicana (14.1km)
- Cat. Met. Livre (14.7km)
- Chefe G. Macovela (15.5km)
- Met. Livre Aldeia Cumbana (16.7km)
- Zefanias Noa (17.7km)
- Cumbana (18.5km)
- Uache Nhaúce (19.4km)
- Chefe Nhaquila (20.1km)
- Cabo Magumbela (20.8km)
- Chefe Golo (21.1km)
- Chefe Nhamongo (21.2km)
- Chefe Sicapa (21.4km)
- Malaiza (21.4km)
- Cabo Madonga (21.7km)
- Met. Livre P. Tafula (23.2km)
- Cabo Gala (23.5km)
- The Ravene Estates (23.7km)
- Jogo (24.7km)
- Cat. Met. Episcopal Matembena (24.8km)
- C. Gove (25.1km)
- Met. Episcopal A. Cumbane (25.4km)
- Chefe Muamúdua (25.6km)
- Chefe Nhabombo (25.7km)
- Naiene (25.9km)
- Tene (26km)
- C. Biana (26.5km)
- Cabo Licaca (26.9km)
- Met. Livre Saia Quichine (27.3km)
- Bassiquete (27.6km)
- Cabo Rava (27.8km)
- one or more buildings where goods are manufactured, processed or fabricated.
- Sizal (23.1km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Malaíça (19.7km)
- an area subject to inundation, usually characterized by bog, marsh, or swamp vegetation.
- Planicie de Nhalue (26.7km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Ravene (24.1km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Inhambane (18.4km)
- a pen or enclosure for confining or capturing animals.
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lago Nhaguengue (20.5km)
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Malaíza (16.2km)
Airports close to Cabo Gurguema
Inhambane(INH), Inhambane, Mozambique (126.6km)