Traveling Luck for Rio Numbagà, Guinea-Bissau (general), Guinea-Bissau
Where is Rio Numbaga?What's around Rio Numbaga?
Wikipedia near Rio Numbaga
Where to stay near Rio Numbagà
The timezone in Rio Numbaga is Africa/Bissau
Sunrise at 07:19 and Sunset at 19:07. It's light
Latitude. 11.6167°, Longitude. -14.9500°
Satellite map around Rio Numbagà
Loading map of Rio Numbagà and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rio Numbagà, in Guinea-Bissau (general), Guinea-Bissau
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Rio Numbagà (0km)
- Rio Pajássia (3km)
- Rio Chinconhe (4.3km)
- Rio Bulufolandiu (4.3km)
- Rio Beafada (6.1km)
- Rio Uanguè (6.8km)
- Rio Numangali (8.6km)
- Rio Guidimungo (9.6km)
- Rio Loroel (9.6km)
- Rio Dembaro (10.9km)
- Rio Gunti (12km)
- Rio Ierojabu (12km)
- Rio Burábarà (12km)
- Rio Mampatageuol (12km)
- Rio Bugama (12.2km)
- Rio Bussará (12.2km)
- Rio de Carantabá (12.4km)
- Rio Bundo Suto (12.5km)
- Rio Churupa (13.6km)
- Rio Dara (13.6km)
- Rio Cheulèol (15.2km)
- Rio de Demba Tombó (15.2km)
- Rio Badane (15.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- tidal creek(s);
- a meandering channel in a coastal wetland subject to bi-directional tidal currents.
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Buba (10.9km)
Airports close to Rio Numbagà
Bissau oswaldo vieira international(BXO), Bissau, Guinea bissau (136.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Rio Numbagà
Cufar, Cufar, Guinea bissau (73.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.