Traveling Luck for Rio Chinconhe, Guinea-Bissau (general), Guinea-Bissau
Where is Rio Chinconhe?What's around Rio Chinconhe?
Wikipedia near Rio Chinconhe
Where to stay near Rio Chinconhe
The timezone in Rio Chinconhe is Africa/Bissau
Sunrise at 07:20 and Sunset at 19:07. It's Dark
Latitude. 11.6000°, Longitude. -14.9667°
Satellite map around Rio Chinconhe
Loading map of Rio Chinconhe and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rio Chinconhe, in Guinea-Bissau (general), Guinea-Bissau
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Rio Chinconhe (0km)
- Rio Bulufolandiu (0km)
- Rio Uanguè (3km)
- Rio Numbagà (4.3km)
- Rio Numangali (4.3km)
- Rio Pajássia (6.8km)
- Rio Dembaro (6.8km)
- Rio Beafada (9.6km)
- Rio Dara (9.6km)
- Rio Bussará (9.6km)
- Rio Bugama (9.6km)
- Rio Bundo Suto (10.9km)
- Rio Cheulèol (12.6km)
- Rio de Demba Tombó (12.6km)
- Rio Guidimungo (13.6km)
- Rio Loroel (13.6km)
- Rio Badane (13.6km)
- Rio Burábarà (15.3km)
- Rio Mampatageuol (15.3km)
- Rio Gunti (15.3km)
- Rio Ierojabu (15.3km)
- Rio Churupa (15.5km)
- Rio de Carantabá (16.2km)
- Rio Pétè (17.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- tidal creek(s);
- a meandering channel in a coastal wetland subject to bi-directional tidal currents.
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Buba (6.7km)
Airports close to Rio Chinconhe
Bissau oswaldo vieira international(BXO), Bissau, Guinea bissau (134.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Rio Chinconhe
Cufar, Cufar, Guinea bissau (69km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.