Traveling Luck for Cape Creek, Western, Gambia
Where is Cape Creek?What's around Cape Creek?
Wikipedia near Cape Creek
Where to stay near Cape Creek
The timezone in Cape Creek is Africa/Banjul
Sunrise at 06:43 and Sunset at 19:37. It's Dark
Latitude. 13.4758°, Longitude. -16.6636°
Weather near Cape Creek; Report from Banjul / Yundum, 24.7km away
Wind: 6.9km/h West
Wind: 6.9km/h West
Satellite map around Cape Creek
Loading map of Cape Creek and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cape Creek, in Western, Gambia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Old Jeswang (3.1km)
- Bakau (3.2km)
- Kanifing (5.6km)
- Fajara (5.8km)
- Ampaya (6.3km)
- Bakote (6.6km)
- Serekunda (6.7km)
- Dippa Kunda (7.5km)
- Kotu (7.8km)
- Manjai Kunda (8.7km)
- Bakoti (10.2km)
- Faji Kunda (10.4km)
- Kololi (10.8km)
- Bajong Kotor (11.4km)
- Latri Sabiji (11.4km)
- Tabo Kotor (12.2km)
- Sanchaba (12.5km)
- Abuko (12.8km)
- Amdalai (12.9km)
- Welingara (13km)
- Sareh Mowndeh (13.4km)
Accommodation around Cape Creek
- a burial place or ground.
- Fajara War Memorial (3.8km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Denton Bridge (6.1km)
- power station;
- a facility for generating electric power.
- Kotu Power Station (7.1km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Katchikally Sacred Pond (2km)
- road junction;
- a place where two or more roads join.
- Camaloo Corner (2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Kombo Saint Mary District (6.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Kotu Stream (8.4km)
Airports close to Cape Creek
Banjul international(BJL), Banjul, Gambia (24.7km)
Kaolack(KLC), Kaolack, Senegal (159.3km)
Ziguinchor(ZIG), Ziguinchor, Senegal (178km)
Cap skiring(CSK), Cap skiring, Senegal (191.7km)