Traveling Luck for Bakau Kunku, Western, Gambia
Where is Bakau Kunku?What's around Bakau Kunku?
Wikipedia near Bakau Kunku
Where to stay near Bakau Kunku
The timezone in Bakau Kunku is Africa/Banjul
Sunrise at 06:54 and Sunset at 19:25. It's light
Latitude. 13.4597°, Longitude. -16.6825°
Weather near Bakau Kunku; Report from Banjul / Yundum, 22.4km away
Wind: 6.9km/h South
Wind: 6.9km/h South
Satellite map around Bakau Kunku
Loading map of Bakau Kunku and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bakau Kunku, in Western, Gambia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ampaya (1.9km)
- Kanifing (2.8km)
- Fajara (3km)
- Serekunda (3.1km)
- Bakau (3.3km)
- Bakote (3.3km)
- Old Jeswang (3.3km)
- Dippa Kunda (3.5km)
- Kotu (4km)
- Manjai Kunda (4.4km)
- Bakoti (6km)
- Kololi (6.5km)
- Faji Kunda (8km)
- Sanchaba (8.2km)
- Latri Sabiji (8.3km)
- Amdalai (8.5km)
- Bajong Kotor (9.3km)
- Tabo Kotor (9.7km)
- Jamisa (9.7km)
- Sukuta (9.8km)
- Sareh Mowndeh (10km)
- Welingara (10.1km)
- Abuko (10.9km)
- Bijilo (11.1km)
- Sinki (11.9km)
- Kunkujang (12.6km)
- Ker Dobaly (12.7km)
- Mbarra Kunku (13.1km)
Accommodation around Bakau Kunku
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Banjul Island (13km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Fajara War Memorial (1.2km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Denton Bridge (9.3km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Western Ridges (11.6km)
- power station;
- a facility for generating electric power.
- Kotu Power Station (2.8km)
- forest reserve;
- a forested area set aside for preservation or controlled use.
- Bijilo Forest Park (10.2km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Katchikally Sacred Pond (3.4km)
- road junction;
- a place where two or more roads join.
- Camaloo Corner (4.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Kotu Stream (4.8km)
Airports close to Bakau Kunku
Banjul international(BJL), Banjul, Gambia (22.4km)
Kaolack(KLC), Kaolack, Senegal (163.7km)
Ziguinchor(ZIG), Ziguinchor, Senegal (176.6km)
Cap skiring(CSK), Cap skiring, Senegal (188.6km)