Traveling Luck for Boungouéni, Anjouan, Comoros
Where is Boungoueni?What's around Boungoueni?
Wikipedia near Boungoueni
Where to stay near Boungouéni
The timezone in Boungoueni is Indian/Comoro
Sunrise at 06:23 and Sunset at 17:48. It's light
Latitude. -12.2056°, Longitude. 44.2994°
Weather near Boungouéni; Report from Ouani Anjouan , 41.2km away
Satellite map around Boungouéni
Loading map of Boungouéni and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Boungouéni, in Anjouan, Comoros
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Boungouéni (0km)
- Vindjajou (2.8km)
- Iméré (3.6km)
- Mjamaoué (4.4km)
- Lamboué (4.6km)
- Mouroumouli (4.9km)
- Bandajou (5.1km)
- Mro Mouhouli (5.5km)
- Mkirijou (5.9km)
- Fombani (6.2km)
- Chongochahari (6.7km)
- Sima (6.8km)
- Sombé (6.8km)
- Mitréni (7.2km)
- Maraharé (8km)
- Majouani (8.7km)
- Kavani (9km)
- Assimpao (9.4km)
- Milembéni (9.9km)
- Sanadani (10km)
- Chitsangachélé (10.5km)
- Chitrouni (11.3km)
- Hadongo (12.2km)
- Bandani Mtsangani (12.4km)
- Maouéni (12.6km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Hamsogno (8.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Rassijou (5.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Tsandzoni (6.9km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Mchakojou (5.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Msakijou (11.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Ngouyaézi (2.4km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Pointe de Bouékouni (4.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Bouékouni (3.8km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Mtsangani Sima (5.5km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Ngnongagnombé (11.6km)
Airports close to Boungouéni
Anjouan ouani(AJN), Anjouan, Comoros islands (41.2km)
Moheli bandar es salam(NWA), Moheli, Comoros islands (147.9km)