Traveling Luck for Majouani, Anjouan, Comoros
Where is Majouani?What's around Majouani?
Wikipedia near Majouani
Where to stay near Majouani
The timezone in Majouani is Indian/Comoro
Sunrise at 06:23 and Sunset at 17:48. It's light
Latitude. -12.1858°, Longitude. 44.2747°
Weather near Majouani; Report from Ouani Anjouan , 45km away
Satellite map around Majouani
Loading map of Majouani and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Majouani, in Anjouan, Comoros
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Majouani (0km)
- Kavani (2.2km)
- Sima (2.7km)
- Bandajou (3.7km)
- Milembéni (4.5km)
- Mtsangamléni (4.8km)
- Mirongani (6.2km)
- Fombani (6.9km)
- Souni (8.3km)
- Ntsazou (8.6km)
- Boungouéni (8.7km)
- Mjamaoué (9.9km)
- Lamboué (10km)
- Ntsajou (10.6km)
- Bimbini (10.7km)
- Vindjajou (11.2km)
- Iméré (11.5km)
- Mkirijou (12km)
- Chongochahari (12km)
- Mouroumouli (12.1km)
- Sombé (12.6km)
- Mro Mouhouli (13.3km)
- Bangouélamvouéra (13.8km)
- Ntakoudja (15km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Dzindzanoni Bajoni (10.7km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Hamsogno (5.6km)
- coconut grove;
- a planting of coconut trees.
- Dziani (12.7km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Rassijou (10.2km)
- independent political entity;
- An independent state.
- Union of the Comoros (8.6km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Mchakojou (7.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Ngouyaézi (11.1km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Pointe de Bouékouni (5.1km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Mkirijou (15km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Comoro Islands (8.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Bouékouni (4.9km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Mtsangani Sima (8.5km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Ngnongagnombé (4.2km)
Airports close to Majouani
Anjouan ouani(AJN), Anjouan, Comoros islands (45km)
Moheli bandar es salam(NWA), Moheli, Comoros islands (142.3km)