Traveling Luck for Cape Canaveral Florida, United States
Alternatively known as Cabo Canaveral, Cabo Cañaveral, Cap Canaveral, Cape Canaveral, Kejp Kanaveral, Mys Canaveral, Mys Kanaveral, Promunturium Cannaveralium, Przyladek Canaveral, Przylądek Canaveral, Кейп Канаверал, Мыс Канаверал, แหลมคานาเวอรัล, ケープカナベラル, 卡纳维拉尔角, 케이프커내버럴
Morning Sunrise at 08:01 and Evening Sunset at 18:25. It's Dark
Rough GPS position Latitude. 28.4583°, Longitude. -80.5333°
Weather near Cape Canaveral Last report from Cocoa / Patrick Air Force Base, FL 34.9km awayTemperature: 12°C / 54°F
Wind: 15km/h Northwest
Cloud: Scattered at 4500ft
Satellite map of Cape Canaveral and it's surroudings...
Geographic features & Photographs around Cape Canaveral in Florida, United States
Local Feature A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Cape Canaveral Light (1.4km)
- Launch Complex 36B (1.8km)
- Launch Complex 36A (2.2km)
- Launch Complex 11 (2.7km)
- Launch Complex 32 (3.1km)
- Launch Complex 31 (3.3km)
- Launch Complex 12 (3.5km)
- Launch Complex 17 (3.7km)
- Launch Complex 18 (4.1km)
- Launch Complex 13 (4.4km)
- Launch Complex 14 (5.2km)
- Launch Complex 26 (5.5km)
- Launch Complex 6 (5.6km)
- Launch Complex 5 (5.8km)
- Launch Complex 15 (6km)
- Launch Complex 25 (6.9km)
- Launch Complex 30 (6.9km)
- Launch Complex 16 (7.1km)
- Launch Complex 29 (7.2km)
- Central Control (7.7km)
- Launch Complex 19 (8km)
- Launch Complex 20 (8.8km)
- Command Control (9.3km)
- Trident Wharf (10km)
- Launch Complex 34 (10.1km)
- Canaveral Harbor Range Front Light (10.4km)
- Launch Complex 37 (12.2km)
cape a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
harbor(s) a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
bay a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
RON JON CAPE CARIBE RESORT 1000 Shorewood Dr, Cape Canaveral
Royal Mansions Resort 8600 Ridgewood Ave, Cape Canaveral
Residence Inn by Marriott Cape Canaveral Cocoa Beach 8959 Astronaut Blvd, Cape Canaveral
populated place a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
stream a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
school building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
island a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Hamper Hammock (15.7km)
airbase an area used to store supplies, provide barracks for air force personnel, hangars and runways for aircraft, and from which operations are initiated.
- Cape Canaveral Air Force Station (3.7km)
beach a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- De Soto Beach (historical) (12km)
basin a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- West Basin (14km)
park an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Jetty Park (11.5km)
museum a building where objects of permanent interest in one or more of the arts and sciences are preserved and exhibited.
- NASA Space Museum (6km)
inlet a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Flatboat Creek (15.4km)
bar a shallow ridge or mound of coarse unconsolidated material in a stream channel, at the mouth of a stream, estuary, or lagoon and in the wave-break zone along coasts.
- Southeast Shoal (8.3km)
airport a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
levee a natural low embankment bordering a distributary or meandering stream; often built up artificially to control floods.
- Middle Banks (15.5km)
lake a large inland body of standing water.
- Alligator Pond (6.2km)
post office a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
Wikipedia entries close to Cape Canaveral
- Cape Canaveral Air Force Station Launch Complex 1 landmark landmark
- Cape Canaveral Air Force Station Launch Complex 2 landmark landmark
- Cape Canaveral AFS Launch Complex 21 science landmark
- Cape Canaveral Air Force Station science landmark
- Cape Canaveral Light tower landmark
- Cape Canaveral Air Force Station Launch Complex 36 landmark landmark
- Cape Canaveral (Küstenabschnitt) isle isle
- Cape Canaveral AFS Launch Complex 18 science landmark
- Cape Canaveral AFS Skid Strip airport airport
- Cape Canaveral Air Force Station Launch Complex 17 landmark landmark
- Cape Canaveral Air Force Station Launch Complex 14 landmark landmark
- Cape Canaveral Air Force Station Launch Complex 26 landmark landmark
- Cape Canaveral Air Force Station Launch Complex 5 landmark landmark
- Cape Canaveral AFS Launch Complex 16 science landmark
- Cape Canaveral AFS Launch Complex 19 science landmark
- Cape Canaveral AFS Launch Complex 20 science landmark
Airports close to Cape CanaveralPatrick afb(COF), Coco beach, Usa (34.9km)
Melbourne international(MLB), Melbourne, Usa (55.2km)
Orlando international(MCO), Orlando, Usa (103.2km)
Executive(ORL), Orlando, Usa (106km)
Vero beach muni(VRB), Vero beach, Usa (121.1km)