Traveling Luck for Quebrada La Blanquita, Táchira, Venezuela
Where is Quebrada La Blanquita?What's around Quebrada La Blanquita?
Wikipedia near Quebrada La Blanquita
Where to stay near Quebrada La Blanquita
The timezone in Quebrada La Blanquita is America/Caracas
Sunrise at 06:33 and Sunset at 18:27. It's light
Latitude. 7.7206°, Longitude. -71.5533°
Weather near Quebrada La Blanquita; Report from Sto. Domingo, 97.8km away
Weather : shallow
Weather : shallow
Satellite map around Quebrada La Blanquita
Loading map of Quebrada La Blanquita and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Quebrada La Blanquita, in Táchira, Venezuela
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- an area dominated by grass vegetation.
- Sabanas El Vegón (21.8km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Bancos (8.4km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Quebrada La Azulita (14km)
- intermittent wetland;
- often boggy land.
- Esteros de Navay (21.8km)
Airports close to Quebrada La Blanquita
Mayor buenaventura vivas(STD), Santo domingo, Venezuela (97.8km)
Los colonizadores(RVE), Saravena, Colombia (159.4km)
La fria(LFR), La fria, Venezuela (170.1km)
San antonio del tachira(SVZ), San antonio, Venezuela (171.7km)
Alberto carnevalli(MRD), Merida, Venezuela (181.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Quebrada La Blanquita
Santa barbara de barinas, Santa barbara, Venezuela (76.4km)
Paramillo, San cristobal, Venezuela (126.1km)
Juan pablo perez alfonso, Merida, Venezuela (175km)
Guasdualito, Guasdualito, Venezuela (183.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.