Traveling Luck for Caña Brava, Táchira, Venezuela
Where is Cana Brava?What's around Cana Brava?
Wikipedia near Cana Brava
Where to stay near Caña Brava
The timezone in Cana Brava is America/Caracas
Sunrise at 06:37 and Sunset at 18:58. It's light
Latitude. 7.7689°, Longitude. -72.3575°
Weather near Caña Brava; Report from San Antonio Del Tachira, 21.9km away
Temperature: 25°C / 77°F
Temperature: 25°C / 77°F
Loading map of Caña Brava and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Caña Brava, in Táchira, Venezuela
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Caña Brava (0km)
- El Cerro (3.8km)
- El Recreo (4km)
- La Unión (4.6km)
- Las Guamas (6.2km)
- La Arabia (7.3km)
- El Albarico (7.4km)
- Apartaderos (7.8km)
- Santa Anita (7.9km)
- Santa Rita (8.1km)
- San Francisco (8.2km)
- Santa Cruz de Mora (8.3km)
- La Mulera (8.5km)
- Cania (8.7km)
- Salado Negro (9.5km)
- La Pajarita (9.7km)
- La Llanada (9.8km)
- Las Vegas (10.1km)
- Cuquí (10.2km)
- Agua Fría (10.7km)
- San Isidro (11.9km)
- Rubio (11.9km)
- Las Adjuntas (12km)
- La Quiracha (12.1km)
- Agua Blanca (12.5km)
- Monte Bello (12.8km)
- Libertad (13.1km)
- Santa Cruz (13.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Caña Brava
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Sierra de Cazadero (6.2km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Fila de Capote (5.8km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Cerro El Alto (8.1km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Casa Nueva (13.2km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Casa Nueva (12.5km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Quebrada La Tiria (11.9km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Cueva de Los Santos (5.5km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Las Gumas (6.6km)
Airports close to Caña Brava
San antonio del tachira(SVZ), San antonio, Venezuela (21.9km)
Camilo daza(CUC), Cucuta, Colombia (42.6km)
Mayor buenaventura vivas(STD), Santo domingo, Venezuela (73.7km)
La fria(LFR), La fria, Venezuela (92km)
Los colonizadores(RVE), Saravena, Colombia (185.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Caña Brava
Paramillo, San cristobal, Venezuela (30.4km)
Juan pablo perez alfonso, Merida, Venezuela (210km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.