Traveling Luck for La Palmita, Lara, Venezuela
Where is La Palmita?What's around La Palmita?
Wikipedia near La Palmita
Where to stay near La Palmita
The timezone in La Palmita is America/Caracas
Sunrise at 06:25 and Sunset at 18:31. It's Dark
Latitude. 9.7850°, Longitude. -69.2422°
Weather near La Palmita; Report from Acarigua, 43.5km away
Satellite map around La Palmita
Loading map of La Palmita and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around La Palmita, in Lara, Venezuela
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Quebrada Botucal (5.4km)
- Quebrada Andrés (7.6km)
- Quebrada Las Parchas (8.2km)
- Quebrada de Oro (8.2km)
- Quebrada El Pesquero (8.9km)
- Quebrada Los Castros (9.4km)
- Quebrada Las Majagüitas (11.1km)
- Quebrada Los Higuerones (11.6km)
- Quebrada El Bebedero (12.4km)
- Quebrada Los Gavilanes (12.7km)
- Quebrada Los Cristales (13.2km)
- Quebrada Papelón (13.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Parque (1.9km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- El Plan (5.8km)
- an area dominated by grass vegetation.
- Sabanas de Pueblo Nuevo (13.9km)
Airports close to La Palmita
Oswaldo guevara mujica(AGV), Acarigua, Venezuela (43.5km)
Barquisimeto international(BRM), Barquisimeto, Venezuela (52.8km)
Sub teniente nestor arias(SFH), San felipe, Venezuela (129km)
Guanare(GUQ), Guanare, Venezuela (172.2km)
General bartolome salom international(PBL), Puerto cabello, Venezuela (252.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to La Palmita
San carlos, San carlos, Venezuela (126.8km)
Carora, Carora, Venezuela (169.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.