Traveling Luck for Vereda Naranjal, Cauca, Colombia
Where is Vereda Naranjal?What's around Vereda Naranjal?
Wikipedia near Vereda Naranjal
Where to stay near Vereda Naranjal
The timezone in Vereda Naranjal is America/Bogota
Sunrise at 06:18 and Sunset at 18:20. It's light
Latitude. 1.8122°, Longitude. -76.8467°
Satellite map around Vereda Naranjal
Loading map of Vereda Naranjal and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vereda Naranjal, in Cauca, Colombia
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Quebrada El Cidral (4.1km)
- Río Ramos (6.6km)
- Quebrada Gallinazo (6.9km)
- Quebrada Meneses (7.8km)
- Quebrada La Manga (8.6km)
- Quebrada Cascajal (9.1km)
- Quebrada Las Lomitas (11km)
- Quebrada del Lindero (12.2km)
- Quebrada de Aragón (12.3km)
- Río Ponguillo (12.4km)
- Quebrada Impamal (13.1km)
- Quebrada Costancillas (14.2km)
- Río Rodrigo (14.3km)
- Quebrada Chitacoral (14.4km)
- Quebrada de Piedras (14.6km)
- Quebrada Honda (15.2km)
- Quebrada Yunguillas (15.7km)
- Quebrada Mostes (16.2km)
- Quebrada La Lajita (16.4km)
- Quebrada Cusiaco (16.5km)
- Quebrada La Cumbre (16.5km)
- Quebrada Letreros (16.5km)
- Quebrada Palo Caido (17.1km)
- Quebrada Guascal (17.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Bolívar (15.6km)
Airports close to Vereda Naranjal
Antonio narino(PSO), Pasto, Colombia (130.1km)
Guillermo leon valencia(PPN), Popayan, Colombia (144.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Vereda Naranjal
Pitalito, Pitalito, Colombia (162.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.