Traveling Luck for Sapaya, Potosí, Bolivia
Where is Sapaya?What's around Sapaya?
Wikipedia near Sapaya
Where to stay near Sapaya
Also known as Sapajo
The timezone in Sapaya is America/La_Paz
Sunrise at 07:08 and Sunset at 18:04. It's Dark
Latitude. -20.0167°, Longitude. -68.2333°
Satellite map around Sapaya
Loading map of Sapaya and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sapaya, in Potosí, Bolivia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sapaya (0km)
- Estancia Buena Vista (15.2km)
- Estancia Río San Antonio (15.7km)
- Castilluma (22.8km)
- Cahuana (23.7km)
- Canquella (27.7km)
- Caguane Chico (28.4km)
- Estancia Pilani Ploma (33.3km)
- Llatilquima (33.3km)
- Huanaque (37.1km)
- Camacha (42.3km)
- Lugar Aguamilargo (45.1km)
- Estancia Camacha Chico (47.5km)
- Camacha (52.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- an area dominated by grass vegetation.
- Pampa Paqueta (33.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Agua de Castilla (17.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Loma Alcalde (0km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Portezuelo de Piquisa (42.3km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Lampai Sirca East (39.1km)