Traveling Luck for Guimere Lagoon, West New Britain, Papua New Guinea
Where is Guimere Lagoon?What's around Guimere Lagoon?
Where to stay near Guimere Lagoon
The timezone in Guimere Lagoon is Pacific/Port_Moresby
Sunrise at 06:05 and Sunset at 18:25. It's light
Latitude. -6.2667°, Longitude. 149.5833°
Satellite map around Guimere Lagoon
Loading map of Guimere Lagoon and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Guimere Lagoon, in West New Britain, Papua New Guinea
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Lapunum (4.1km)
- Aviklo (8.2km)
- Magien (9.2km)
- Apugi (11.6km)
- Alu (14.8km)
- Kanglo (14.8km)
- Turuk (14.8km)
- Kandrian (14.8km)
- Aliwo (16.4km)
- Auruku (16.9km)
- Aure (16.9km)
- Rereng (16.9km)
- Hakhak (18.3km)
- Arat (18.3km)
- Pomugu (20.9km)
- Pomete (23.9km)
- Angelek (24.6km)
- Iumielo (26.2km)
- Aringlo (26.2km)
- Analo (26.2km)
- Alimbit (26.2km)
- Lapalam (27.5km)
- Senemsi (32.7km)
- Aka (33.7km)
- Mihak (34.7km)
- Papsa (35km)
- Asit (35.2km)
- Utkumbu (36.6km)
- Akinum (37.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Aliat Rocks (5.8km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Ysabel Reef (27.5km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Arielo Bay (18.3km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Guimere Lagoon (0km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Cape Bali (22.1km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Aweleng Islands (26.3km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Arung Bay (18.3km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Moewe Harbour (11.6km)
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- Aliwa Plantation (4.1km)