Traveling Luck for Knocklofty, Tasmania, Australia
Where is Knocklofty?What's around Knocklofty?
Wikipedia near Knocklofty
Where to stay near Knocklofty
The timezone in Knocklofty is Australia/Hobart
Sunrise at 06:01 and Sunset at 20:43. It's light
Latitude. -42.9000°, Longitude. 147.3000°
Satellite map around Knocklofty
Loading map of Knocklofty and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Knocklofty, in Tasmania, Australia
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Wrest Point (16.8km)
- Secheron Point (20.3km)
- Mulgrave Point (20.3km)
- Macquarie Point (20.3km)
- Battery Point (20.7km)
- Pavilion Point (28.3km)
- Sandy Bay Point (29.1km)
- Rosny Point (30.2km)
- Montagu Point (33.8km)
- Cornelian Bay Point (34.7km)
- Blinking Billy Point (35.5km)
- Beltana Point (39.2km)
- Lindisfarne Point (39.7km)
- Cartwright Point (40.6km)
- Rock Cod Point (41.1km)
- Bedlam Walls Point (42.8km)
- Woodman Point (43.1km)
- Shag Bay Point (45.5km)
Accommodation around Knocklofty
- a place provided with terminal and transfer facilities for loading and discharging waterborne cargo or passengers, usually located in a harbor.
- Port of Hobart (35.5km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Cascades (20.3km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Sullivans Cove (20.3km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Tasman Bridge (20.3km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- John Garrow Shoal (33.5km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- The Queens Domain (28.3km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Hobart (20.3km)
Airports close to Knocklofty
Hobart(HBA), Hobart, Australia (114.5km)