Traveling Luck for Farm Ridge, Illinois, United States
Where is Farm Ridge?What's around Farm Ridge?
Wikipedia near Farm Ridge
Where to stay near Farm Ridge
The timezone in Farm Ridge is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 06:48 and Sunset at 16:33. It's Dark
Latitude. 41.2250°, Longitude. -88.9131° , Elevation. 196m
Weather near Farm Ridge; Report from Sterling Rockfalls, IL 25.8km away
Temperature: -1°C / 30°F
Temperature: -1°C / 30°F
Satellite map around Farm Ridge
Loading map of Farm Ridge and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Farm Ridge, in Illinois, United States
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Crawford School (historical) (0km)
- Essick School (historical) (4km)
- McCombs School (historical) (4.4km)
- Patterson School (historical) (4.4km)
- Newell School (historical) (4.5km)
- Diehl School (historical) (4.5km)
- Brown School (historical) (6.6km)
- Hodgson School (historical) (6.6km)
- Lock School (historical) (7.3km)
- Heenanville School (historical) (7.3km)
- Armstrong School (historical) (7.6km)
- Grand Ridge Community Consolidated School (8km)
- Bunker Hill School (historical) (8km)
- Paddy Ridge School (historical) (8km)
- Deer Park Community Consolidated Elementary School (8.3km)
- Saint Peter and Pauls School (9km)
- Eagle School (9.2km)
- Browns School (historical) (9.4km)
- Hayes School (historical) (9.5km)
- Hull School (historical) (9.8km)
- Craft School (historical) (10.2km)
- Conness School (historical) (10.4km)
- Dimmick School (historical) (10.9km)
- a burial place or ground.
Accommodation around Farm Ridge
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Skinner Airport (2.1km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Klein Bridge (8.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Horseshoe Canyon (11km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Alleman Lake Dam (9.2km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Alleman Lake (9.2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- La Salle County (6.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Otter Creek (10.5km)
Airports close to Farm Ridge
Greater kankakee(IKK), Kankakee, Usa (109.3km)
Du page(DPA), West chicago, Usa (112.2km)
Chicago midway international(MDW), Chicago, Usa (137.7km)
Chicago ohare international(ORD), Chicago, Usa (141.8km)
Waukegan rgnl(UGN), Chicago, Usa (189.3km)