Traveling Luck for Sawtooth Valley, Idaho, United States
Where is Sawtooth Valley?What's around Sawtooth Valley?
Wikipedia near Sawtooth Valley
Where to stay near Sawtooth Valley
The timezone in Sawtooth Valley is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 05:55 and Sunset at 16:54. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.1631°, Longitude. -114.8831°
Weather near Sawtooth Valley; Report from Stanley, Stanley Ranger Station, ID 8.1km away
Temperature: -1°C / 30°F
Temperature: -1°C / 30°F
Satellite map around Sawtooth Valley
Loading map of Sawtooth Valley and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sawtooth Valley, in Idaho, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Buckhorn Roadside Rest (1.2km)
- Sawtooth Fish Hatchery (1.5km)
- Mountain View Campground (2.7km)
- Chinook Bay Campground (2.8km)
- Sunny Gulch Campground (3km)
- Glacier View Campground (3.3km)
- Redfish Lake Visitors Center (4.1km)
- Stanley District Ranger Office (4.5km)
- Sandy Beach Boat Ramp (4.5km)
- Redfish Outlet Campground (4.5km)
- Redfish Lake Lodge (4.5km)
- Sockeye Campground (5.2km)
- Heyburn Mountain Campground (5.5km)
- Point Campground (5.8km)
- Idaho Rocky Mountain Ranch (8.1km)
- Valley Creek Ranger Station (9.1km)
- Stanley Museum Recreation Site (9.2km)
- Redfish Inlet Transfer Camp (10.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Boundary Creek (1.4km)
- Redfish Lake Creek (1.6km)
- Cleveland Creek (1.9km)
- Fishhook Creek (4.3km)
- Gold Creek (7.3km)
- Rough Creek (8.4km)
- Steep Creek (8.5km)
- Williams Creek (8.7km)
- Valley Creek (9.1km)
- Goat Creek (9.1km)
- Meadow Creek (9.1km)
- Nip And Tuck Creek (9.3km)
- Four Aces Creek (9.8km)
- Iron Creek (9.9km)
- Midwinter Creek (10km)
- Camp Creek (10km)
- Huckleberry Creek (10.4km)
- Elkhorn Creek (11.1km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Sheep Bridge (3.3km)
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Elk Meadow (5.7km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Stanley Airport (7.6km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Bull Moose Trail (10.8km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- a burial place or ground.
- Stanley Cemetery (8.8km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Stanley Basin (8.9km)
Airports close to Sawtooth Valley
Boise air terminal(BOI), Boise, Usa (148.6km)
Mountain home afb(MUO), Mountain home, Usa (173.9km)