Traveling Luck for Bordeaux (historical), Virgin Islands (general), U.S. Virgin Islands
Where is Bordeaux (historical)?What's around Bordeaux (historical)?
Wikipedia near Bordeaux (historical)
Where to stay near Bordeaux (historical)
The timezone in Bordeaux (historical) is America/St_Thomas
Sunrise at 06:28 and Sunset at 17:42. It's Dark
Latitude. 18.3633°, Longitude. -65.0142° , Elevation. 54m
Weather near Bordeaux (historical); Report from Charlotte Amalie St. Thomas, Cyril E. King Airport, 7.8km away
Satellite map around Bordeaux (historical)
Loading map of Bordeaux (historical) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bordeaux (historical), in Virgin Islands (general), U.S. Virgin Islands
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Bethesda Estate (1.7km)
- Fortuna Estate (1.9km)
- Hope Estate (1.9km)
- Bordeaux Estate (1.9km)
- Santa Maria Estate (2.9km)
- Botany Bay Estate (3.4km)
- Perserverance Estate (3.9km)
- Sorgenfri Estate (4km)
- Bonne Esperance Estate (4.2km)
- Virgin Islands of the United States (5.3km)
- Adelphi Estate (5.4km)
- Pearl Estate (5.5km)
- Caret Bay Estate (5.5km)
Accommodation around Bordeaux (historical)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Big Current Hole (4.7km)
Airports close to Bordeaux (historical)
Cyril e king(STT), St. thomas, Virgin isl. (7.8km)
Terrance b lettsome international(EIS), Roadtown/beef island, Virgin isl. (76.4km)
Roosevelt roads ns(NRR), Roosevelt roads, Puerto rico (102.4km)
Diego jimenez torres(FAJ), Fajardo, Puerto rico (103.7km)
Henry e rohlsen(STX), St. criox island, Virgin isl. (116.3km)