Traveling Luck for Puerto Nuevo, Valle, Honduras
Where is Puerto Nuevo?What's around Puerto Nuevo?
Wikipedia near Puerto Nuevo
Where to stay near Puerto Nuevo
The timezone in Puerto Nuevo is America/Tegucigalpa
Sunrise at 06:00 and Sunset at 17:22. It's Dark
Latitude. 13.4222°, Longitude. -87.4103°
Loading map of Puerto Nuevo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Puerto Nuevo, in Valle, Honduras
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Puerto Nuevo (0km)
- La Caúcara (3.1km)
- Portillo de La Gloria (4km)
- La Criba (5.6km)
- Úvias (6.2km)
- San Lorenzo (6.5km)
- Villa Suyapa (7.1km)
- Alto Verde (7.9km)
- El Laure (8km)
- Las Arenas (11km)
- La Flor (11.3km)
- El Chorro (11.6km)
- Aguas Zarcas (11.9km)
- El Cenicero (12km)
- El Caimito (12.1km)
- El Comercio (12.7km)
- El Coyolito (13km)
- El Guayabo (13.3km)
- Pavana (13.4km)
- La Castaña (13.4km)
- Volcancito (13.9km)
- La Cuesta (14km)
- El Tambor (14km)
- San Jerónimo (14.2km)
- Jagüita (14.4km)
- Sartenejal (14.4km)
- San Jerónimo (14.7km)
- Guanacastal (14.8km)
- El Hato (15km)
- El Socio (15.2km)
- Bergantín (15.5km)
- El Tempísque (15.6km)
- a funnel-shaped stream mouth or embayment where fresh water mixes with sea water under tidal influences.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Cerro Las Lájas (15.4km)
- a branch which flows away from the main stream, as in a delta or irrigation canal.
- Boca de San Lorenzo (6.8km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Pasadero de Los Pericos (11.8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Cedral (15.6km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- San Lorenzo (7km)
Airports close to Puerto Nuevo
Toncontin international(TGU), Tegucigalpa, Honduras (118.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Puerto Nuevo
Fanor urroz, Leon, Nicaragua (199.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.