Traveling Luck for Hans Tausen Iskappe, Nordgrønland, Greenland
Where is Hans Tausen Iskappe?What's around Hans Tausen Iskappe?
Wikipedia near Hans Tausen Iskappe
Where to stay near Hans Tausen Iskappe
Also known as Hans Tausens Iskappe, Hans Taussens Istop
The timezone in Hans Tausen Iskappe is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 09:18 and Sunset at 19:15. It's Dark
Latitude. 82.5833°, Longitude. -37.5000°
Satellite map around Hans Tausen Iskappe
Loading map of Hans Tausen Iskappe and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hans Tausen Iskappe, in Nordgrønland, Greenland
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Kap Lars Larsen (47.5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Nordpasset (44.5km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Erlandsen Land (45.4km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Hans Tausen Iskappe (0km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Aftenstjerne Sø (40.6km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Merqujôq Ø (42km)