Traveling Luck for Nova Zembla Island, Nunavut, Canada
Where is Nova Zembla Island?What's around Nova Zembla Island?
Wikipedia near Nova Zembla Island
Where to stay near Nova Zembla Island
The timezone in Nova Zembla Island is America/Pangnirtung
Sunrise at 07:59 and Sunset at 15:25. It's Dark
Latitude. 72.1846°, Longitude. -74.8311°
Satellite map around Nova Zembla Island
Loading map of Nova Zembla Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nova Zembla Island, in Nunavut, Canada
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Coutts Inlet (41.9km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- The Bastions (44.8km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Macculloch Glacier (36.1km)
- Qiajivik Mountain (37.5km)
Airports close to Nova Zembla Island
Pond inlet(YIO), Pond inlet, Canada (121.5km)