Traveling Luck for Nova Zembla Island, Nunavut, Canada
Where is Nova Zembla Island?What's around Nova Zembla Island?
Wikipedia near Nova Zembla Island
Where to stay near Nova Zembla Island
The timezone in Nova Zembla Island is America/Pangnirtung
Sunrise at 06:55 and Sunset at 17:26. It's Dark
Latitude. 72.1846°, Longitude. -74.8311°
Loading map of Nova Zembla Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nova Zembla Island, in Nunavut, Canada
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Coutts Inlet (41.9km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- The Bastions (44.8km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Macculloch Glacier (36.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Qiajivik Mountain (37.5km)
Airports close to Nova Zembla Island
Pond inlet(YIO), Pond inlet, Canada (121.5km)