Traveling Luck for Nabukjuak Bay, Nunavut, Canada
Where is Nabukjuak Bay?What's around Nabukjuak Bay?
Wikipedia near Nabukjuak Bay
Where to stay near Nabukjuak Bay
The timezone in Nabukjuak Bay is America/Pangnirtung
Sunrise at 00:56 and Sunset at 23:27. It's light
Latitude. 65.4007°, Longitude. -77.4149°
Satellite map around Nabukjuak Bay
Loading map of Nabukjuak Bay and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nabukjuak Bay, in Nunavut, Canada
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Peregrine Point (29.3km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Nuwata (32.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Weston Escarpment (43.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- MacNabb Lake (19.9km)
Airports close to Nabukjuak Bay
Cape dorset(YTE), Cape dorset, Canada (143.1km)