Traveling Luck for Hector Island, Nunavut, Canada
Where is Hector Island?What's around Hector Island?
Wikipedia near Hector Island
Where to stay near Hector Island
The timezone in Hector Island is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 11:08 and Sunset at 22:05. It's light
Latitude. 63.6506°, Longitude. -72.4150°
Satellite map around Hector Island
Loading map of Hector Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hector Island, in Nunavut, Canada
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Ava Inlet (32.4km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Cape Montrose (41.6km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Islands of God's Mercie (27.9km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Amadjuak (44.5km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Bedford Harbour (37.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Lansdowne (21.4km)
Airports close to Hector Island
Iqaluit(YFB), Iqaluit, Canada (200.4km)