Traveling Luck for Bergesen Island, Nunavut, Canada
Where is Bergesen Island?What's around Bergesen Island?
Wikipedia near Bergesen Island
Where to stay near Bergesen Island
The timezone in Bergesen Island is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 13:09 and Sunset at 20:02. It's Dark
Latitude. 71.6345°, Longitude. -73.2977°
Satellite map around Bergesen Island
Loading map of Bergesen Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bergesen Island, in Nunavut, Canada
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Paterson Inlet (15.7km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- The Bastions (40.8km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Isbjorn Strait (5.4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Duart Lake (40.9km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Pollock Head (13.7km)
Airports close to Bergesen Island
Pond inlet(YIO), Pond inlet, Canada (201.6km)