Traveling Luck for Creek Point, Acklins and Crooked Islands, Bahamas
Where is Creek Point?What's around Creek Point?
Wikipedia near Creek Point
Where to stay near Creek Point
The timezone in Creek Point is America/Nassau
Sunrise at 05:13 and Sunset at 18:43. It's light
Latitude. 22.5500°, Longitude. -73.8333°
Satellite map around Creek Point
Loading map of Creek Point and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Creek Point, in Acklins and Crooked Islands, Bahamas
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Claret Cove (28.1km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Acklins and Crooked Islands District (25.2km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Acklins (16.6km)
Airports close to Creek Point
Spring point(AXP), Spring point, Bahamas (26.6km)
Mayaguana(MYG), Mayaguana, Bahamas (124.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Creek Point
Colonel hill, Colonel hill, Bahamas (60.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.