Traveling Luck for Dexterity Island, Nunavut, Canada
Where is Dexterity Island?What's around Dexterity Island?
Wikipedia near Dexterity Island
Where to stay near Dexterity Island
The timezone in Dexterity Island is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 00:00 and Sunset at Sun never sets on the specified date at the specified location. It's light
Latitude. 71.6012°, Longitude. -72.8309°
Satellite map around Dexterity Island
Loading map of Dexterity Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dexterity Island, in Nunavut, Canada
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Royal Society Fiord (47.9km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Paterson Inlet (23.9km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Isbjorn Strait (12km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Duart Lake (32.4km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Pollock Head (30km)
Airports close to Dexterity Island
Clyde river(YCY), Clyde river, Canada (204.2km)