Traveling Luck for Malgovik, Västerbottens Län, Sweden
Where is Malgovik?What's around Malgovik?
Wikipedia near Malgovik
Where to stay near Malgovik
The timezone in Malgovik is Europe/Stockholm
Sunrise at 08:59 and Sunset at 14:22. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.6333°, Longitude. 16.3667°
Satellite map around Malgovik
Loading map of Malgovik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Malgovik, in Västerbottens Län, Sweden
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Malgovik (0km)
- Laxbäcken (1.7km)
- Nedre Malgonäs (4km)
- Rembacka (4.2km)
- Skarpmyrberget (4.6km)
- Nordansjö (6.1km)
- Övre Malgonäs (6.3km)
- Andersmark (7km)
- Skansholm (7.2km)
- Lövstrand (7.2km)
- Karlsbacka (9.4km)
- Djupdal (9.7km)
- Nordansjö (10.3km)
- Lövliden (11km)
- Surberget (11.9km)
- Lomsjökullen (12km)
- Kullen (12.3km)
- Staburnäs (12.8km)
- Svannäs (13.8km)
- Mellanås (13.9km)
- Skog (14km)
- Vilhelmina (14.3km)
- Stadsås (15.1km)
- Granberget (16.6km)
- Mark (17.1km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Fjällsjöarna (14.2km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Kristineberg (10.7km)
- section of lake;
- part of a larger lake.
- Malgoviken (4.2km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Bergbacka (13.3km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Malgonäset (5.9km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Stekflaken (10.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Blajkfjället (12.8km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Bredviksmyran (16.3km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Klinkhöjden (14.3km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Åsele Lappmark (15.1km)
Airports close to Malgovik
Vilhelmina(VHM), Vilhelmina, Sweden (24.2km)
Lycksele(LYC), Lycksele, Sweden (117.9km)
Arvidsjaur(AJR), Arvidsjaur, Sweden (180.9km)
Froson(OSD), Ostersund, Sweden (193.5km)
Ornskoldsvik(OER), Ornskoldsvik, Sweden (196.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Malgovik
Storuman, Mohed, Sweden (76.2km)
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (114.1km)
Kubbe, Kubbe, Sweden (141.5km)
Amsele, Amsele, Sweden (147.6km)
Hemavan, Hemavan, Sweden (149.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.