Traveling Luck for Lug, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Lug?What's around Lug?
Wikipedia near Lug
Where to stay near Lug
The timezone in Lug is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:34 and Sunset at 15:59. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5847°, Longitude. 22.2547°
Satellite map around Lug
Loading map of Lug and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lug, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Lug (0km)
- Ljubin Branik (1.3km)
- Dajčevica (1.6km)
- Boševo (1.8km)
- Džervinov Lipar (2.3km)
- Džervin (2.4km)
- Polje (2.5km)
- Del (3.1km)
- Donje Polje (3.1km)
- Ražnjevište (3.4km)
- Dubrava (3.6km)
- Kovačica (3.7km)
- Donje Lastavičko Polje (3.7km)
- Mrtvica (3.7km)
- Slog (3.8km)
- Zabel (4km)
- Kadijski Krst (4.2km)
- Gornje Lastavičko Polje (4.3km)
- Gornje Polje (4.3km)
- Čivilik (4.4km)
- Barski Del (4.4km)
- Rakljički Del (4.5km)
- Lug (4.5km)
- Nerezine (4.6km)
- Adžijsko Polje (4.8km)
- Oborište (4.9km)
- Golemo Polje (4.9km)
- Nerezine (4.9km)
- Polje (5km)
- Seoski Del (5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Lug
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Jevik (5km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveta Bogorodica (3.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Knjaževac (0.9km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Radin Dol (5km)
Airports close to Lug
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (160.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (177.1km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (181.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Lug
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (221.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.