Traveling Luck for Mečja Padina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Mecja Padina?What's around Mecja Padina?
Wikipedia near Mecja Padina
Where to stay near Mečja Padina
The timezone in Mecja Padina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:31 and Sunset at 16:05. It's light
Latitude. 43.7475°, Longitude. 21.6108°
Satellite map around Mečja Padina
Loading map of Mečja Padina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mečja Padina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Ravna Dubrava (0.6km)
- Suguzica (0.7km)
- Lojze (0.9km)
- Ramnjak (1.4km)
- Majstorski Deo (1.4km)
- Gornja Reka (1.5km)
- Prlo (2.2km)
- Međak (2.5km)
- Ornica (3.4km)
- Dubrava (3.5km)
- Šumak (3.5km)
- Trmčište (3.8km)
- Pašin Deo (3.8km)
- Svinjčište (4km)
- Belilo (4.2km)
- Goleševo (4.2km)
- Požarak (4.3km)
- Lugnata (4.4km)
- Loz (4.4km)
- Suvača (4.5km)
- Krušak (4.5km)
Accommodation around Mečja Padina
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Kozi Grb (2.7km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Bojište (4.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Srednjak (3.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Srednjak (4.4km)
Airports close to Mečja Padina
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (163.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (184.9km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (226.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mečja Padina
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (183.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.