Traveling Luck for Radovačko Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Radovacko Brdo?What's around Radovacko Brdo?
Wikipedia near Radovacko Brdo
Where to stay near Radovačko Brdo
Also known as Radovsko Brdo
The timezone in Radovacko Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:51 and Sunset at 16:49. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8656°, Longitude. 21.1564°
Satellite map around Radovačko Brdo
Loading map of Radovačko Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Radovačko Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ursule (2.8km)
- Loćika (3.1km)
- Lukar (3.2km)
- Topola (3.8km)
- Vukmanovac (4km)
- Kavadar (4.2km)
- Medojevac (4.3km)
- Beočić (4.8km)
- Tečić (4.9km)
- Rabenovac (5km)
- Lomnica (5.5km)
- Rekovac (5.7km)
- Šantarovac (6.2km)
- Dragoševac (6.8km)
- Bunar (7.2km)
- Cikot (7.4km)
- Velika Kruševica (7.7km)
- Šuljkovac (7.7km)
- Donja Vrba (8.3km)
- Komarane (8.4km)
- Kolare (8.9km)
- Sekurič (9.5km)
- Gornja Vrba (9.6km)
- Slatina (9.7km)
- Motrić (9.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Radovačko Brdo
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Odžinačka Kosa (9.6km)
- a planting of grapevines.
- Anatema (5.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Gradska Kosa (9.6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Juhor (8.7km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Jerinin Grad (8km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Rekovac (4.8km)
Airports close to Radovačko Brdo
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (146.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (169.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Radovačko Brdo
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (166.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.