Traveling Luck for Buljina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Buljina?What's around Buljina?
Wikipedia near Buljina
Where to stay near Buljina
The timezone in Buljina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:05 and Sunset at 16:24. It's light
Latitude. 43.6133°, Longitude. 21.2492°
Satellite map around Buljina
Loading map of Buljina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Buljina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Srnje (3.5km)
- Čitluk (4km)
- Koševi (4km)
- Krvavica (4.2km)
- Bela Voda (4.9km)
- Jasika (5km)
- Šašilovac (5.1km)
- Velika Kruševica (5.8km)
- Brajkovac (6.1km)
- Gavez (6.8km)
- Vučak (7.2km)
- Padež (7.4km)
- Konjuh (7.6km)
- Mačkovac (7.8km)
- Globare (8.1km)
- Kamenare (8.5km)
- Lukavac (8.6km)
- Pakašnica (8.7km)
- Ljubava (8.7km)
- Bresno Polje (8.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Buljina
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Grot (4.3km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Jovanovo Bunarće (7.3km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Globoder (5km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Temnić (7.9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Kruševac (8.4km)
Airports close to Buljina
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (138km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (179.8km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (220.1km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (264.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Buljina
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (199.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.