Traveling Luck for Brezovica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Brezovica?What's around Brezovica?
Wikipedia near Brezovica
Where to stay near Brezovica
The timezone in Brezovica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:03 and Sunset at 16:01. It's light
Latitude. 43.7486°, Longitude. 20.4133°
Satellite map around Brezovica
Loading map of Brezovica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Brezovica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Brezovica (0km)
- Milekići (0.4km)
- Majstoroviči (1.6km)
- Kaplari (2.3km)
- Rakićevići (3.2km)
- Ćurćije (3.6km)
- Lišani (3.6km)
- Grujovići (3.6km)
- Cendići (4.6km)
- Vukićenići (4.9km)
- Ćirova Mehana (5km)
- Ječmenice (5.3km)
- Satare (5.5km)
- Vesovici (5.6km)
- Pantovići (5.6km)
- Žutica (6km)
- Ðurovići (6.3km)
- Smudinoge (6.7km)
- Bogicevići (6.7km)
- Slatinska Banja (6.8km)
- Gogići (7km)
- Nikolići (7km)
- Donji Plazinići (7.1km)
- Pajovići (7.3km)
- Stranjanci (7.6km)
- Vujčići (7.7km)
- Livade (8.3km)
- Surudžici (8.3km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
Accommodation around Brezovica
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Jelica (7.6km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Simovska Kosa (7.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Orlujak (7.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Asanovo Polje (7.2km)
Airports close to Brezovica
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (139.4km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (165.3km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (197.1km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (262.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Brezovica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (199.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.