Traveling Luck for Velika Blizna, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Velika Blizna?What's around Velika Blizna?
Wikipedia near Velika Blizna
Where to stay near Velika Blizna
The timezone in Velika Blizna is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:34 and Sunset at 15:59. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.3500°, Longitude. 22.0333°
Satellite map around Velika Blizna
Loading map of Velika Blizna and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Velika Blizna, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Velika Blizna (0km)
- Ostrovica (1.6km)
- Mala Blizna (2.2km)
- Lozovica (7.6km)
- Lipa (9.8km)
- Durlan (10.3km)
- Crna Reka (11.1km)
- Jagnilo (11.6km)
- Božina (11.6km)
- Šaška Reka (11.7km)
- Todorova Reka (12.6km)
- Zmijnja Reka (12.6km)
- Ljubova Reka (12.7km)
- Mali Pek (13.2km)
- Količan Potok (14km)
- Franjkolasa (15.6km)
- Veliki Ujevac (16.9km)
- Mali Ujevac (17km)
- Korašin Reka (17.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Velika Blizna
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Mali Krš (10.9km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Poreč (5.1km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Majdanska Šuma (12.7km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Valja Fundala (9.5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Majdanpek (11.4km)
Airports close to Velika Blizna
Caransebes(CSB), Caransebes, Romania (140km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (171.1km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (173.1km)
Giarmata(TSR), Timisoara, Romania (199.3km)
Arad(ARW), Arad, Romania (246.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Velika Blizna
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (123km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.