Traveling Luck for Tičije Polje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ticije Polje?What's around Ticije Polje?
Wikipedia near Ticije Polje
Where to stay near Tičije Polje
Also known as Ticje Polje
The timezone in Ticije Polje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:02 and Sunset at 16:05. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.2142°, Longitude. 19.8383°
Satellite map around Tičije Polje
Loading map of Tičije Polje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tičije Polje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Krnji Bor (1km)
- Repelj (1.1km)
- Kamarišta (2.1km)
- Konjska Glava (2.4km)
- Vetrenik (2.6km)
- Lastva (2.7km)
- Bukova Glava (2.9km)
- Revuša (4.1km)
- Debelo Brdo (4.3km)
- Kulina (4.5km)
- Janino Brdo (4.6km)
- Vijenac (4.9km)
- Šiljak (5km)
- Starac (5.1km)
- Rnjač (6.3km)
- Pšenik (6.7km)
- Litica (6.8km)
- Kujeva Glava (6.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Tičije Polje
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ozren Planina (1.9km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kruževac (2.9km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Krš (5.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Krš (5.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Koželj (5.3km)
Airports close to Tičije Polje
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (125.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (143.1km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (151.6km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (164.1km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (174.3km)