Traveling Luck for Okolišta, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Okolista?What's around Okolista?
Wikipedia near Okolista
Where to stay near Okolišta
The timezone in Okolista is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:10 and Sunset at 16:04. It's light
Latitude. 43.9411°, Longitude. 19.7636°
Satellite map around Okolišta
Loading map of Okolišta and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Okolišta, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Konder (1.7km)
- Čamići (1.8km)
- Paunovići (2km)
- Jankovići (2.4km)
- Potočari (3km)
- Jeftovići (3.1km)
- Rasadnik (3.2km)
- Lekići (3.7km)
- Despotovići (3.9km)
- Jovančićevići (4.1km)
- Zaglavak (4.4km)
- Rakići (4.6km)
- Jokovići (4.7km)
- Jokovići (4.7km)
- Lukići (4.9km)
- Grab (5km)
- Cerje (5.1km)
- Blagojevići (5.1km)
- Starčevići (5.1km)
- Štitari (5.2km)
- Ivanovići (5.3km)
- Ignjatovići (5.4km)
- Grujčići (5.5km)
- Tupaići (5.7km)
- Bukova Ravan (5.7km)
- Savići (5.8km)
- Ivanovići (5.9km)
- Starčevići (5.9km)
- Kneževići (6km)
- Tupalći (6km)
Accommodation around Okolišta
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Kadinjača (3.8km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Jakšinac (4.3km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Glog (5.5km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Rakići (4.8km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Savin Kamen (5.8km)
Airports close to Okolišta
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (124.8km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (135.9km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (201.4km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (216km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (216.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Okolišta
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (212.3km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (232.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.