Traveling Luck for Kačer, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kacer?What's around Kacer?
Wikipedia near Kacer
Where to stay near Kačer
The timezone in Kacer is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:10 and Sunset at 16:33. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8147°, Longitude. 19.7447°
Satellite map around Kačer
Loading map of Kačer and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kačer, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kačer (0km)
- Žigale (1.9km)
- Zarići (1.9km)
- Radišići (2.1km)
- Golo Brdo (2.3km)
- Ristanovići (2.3km)
- Bjeliš (2.5km)
- Gardići (2.7km)
- Rosići (2.9km)
- Mrarovac (3.4km)
- Jeremići (3.5km)
- Tanaskovići (3.6km)
- Rajevći (3.6km)
- Cvetići (3.6km)
- Branešca (3.9km)
- Brezak (4km)
- Voinovići (4km)
- Ševkovići (4.1km)
- Bela Zemlja (4.4km)
- Kneževići (4.5km)
- Donji Branešci (4.6km)
- Mačkat (4.6km)
- Lekići (4.7km)
- Trnava (4.7km)
- Ćorovići (5.4km)
- Andići (5.4km)
- Gredljevići (5.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
Accommodation around Kačer
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Potrkulja (4.8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Dautovac (5.5km)
Airports close to Kačer
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (133.5km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (140.7km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (193.5km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (196.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (204.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kačer
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (246.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.