Traveling Luck for Kobilja Glava, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kobilja Glava?What's around Kobilja Glava?
Wikipedia near Kobilja Glava
Where to stay near Kobilja Glava
The timezone in Kobilja Glava is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:33 and Sunset at 17:17. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7092°, Longitude. 19.6503°
Satellite map around Kobilja Glava
Loading map of Kobilja Glava and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kobilja Glava, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Lupoglav (1.9km)
- Pavdunica (2.2km)
- Pandurica (2.2km)
- Ðevojačko Brdo (2.4km)
- Džamija (2.7km)
- Tusto Brdo (3.3km)
- Crni Vrh (4km)
- Krajevi (4.3km)
- Veliko Brdo (5.4km)
- Šumnato Brdo (5.7km)
- Karaula (5.7km)
- Ćelavi Breg (5.9km)
- Glavudža (5.9km)
- Krstina (5.9km)
- Oštra Kosa (6.1km)
- Nerandža (6.2km)
- Čapino Brdo (6.2km)
- Glavica (6.7km)
Accommodation around Kobilja Glava
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tusto Brdo (2.2km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Zlatibor (4.8km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Krajevi (5.5km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Zlatibor (6.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Markov Do (6.2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Čajetina (3.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ribničko Jezero (4.3km)
Airports close to Kobilja Glava
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (125.7km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (156.8km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (180.6km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (181.3km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (193km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kobilja Glava
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (255.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.