Traveling Luck for Ravna Gora, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ravna Gora?What's around Ravna Gora?
Wikipedia near Ravna Gora
Where to stay near Ravna Gora
The timezone in Ravna Gora is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:45 and Sunset at 16:07. It's light
Latitude. 43.5572°, Longitude. 19.9881°
Satellite map around Ravna Gora
Loading map of Ravna Gora and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ravna Gora, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Žabljak (1.1km)
- Mučanj (2.3km)
- Everičko Brdo (2.8km)
- Klekov Vrh (3.3km)
- Krševi (3.3km)
- Sjeruša (3.5km)
- Stamatsko Brdo (3.9km)
- Okruglica (4.2km)
- Češalj (4.7km)
- Krpeljevi Vrh (4.8km)
- Gradac (4.9km)
- Bijele Stene (4.9km)
- Velika Čava (5km)
- Crna Stena (5.3km)
- Dragaševac (5.5km)
- Karaula (5.5km)
- Žedna Glava (5.8km)
- Crni Vrh (5.8km)
- Debelo Brdo (5.9km)
- Čemernica (5.9km)
- Debelo Brdo (6.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Ravna Gora
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Javorovica (1.5km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Zimovnik (4.6km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Jezero (6.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Glavica (3.6km)
Airports close to Ravna Gora
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (160.8km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (163.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (166.8km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (172.6km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (194.3km)