Traveling Luck for Novosibirsk Novosibirskaya Oblast', Russia
Alternatively known as NOVOSIBIRSK, Novo-Nikolaevsk, Novo-Nikolaievsk, Novo-Nikolaïevsk, Novonikolayevsk, Novosibirscum, Novosibirsk, Novosibirska, Nowosibirsk, Nowosybirsk, novosiBIRSK, Νοβοσιμπίρσκ, НОВОСИБИРСК , Новосибирск, Новосибірськ, נובוסיבירסק, ノヴォシビルスク, 新西伯利亚, 新西伯利亞, 노보시비르스크
Morning Sunrise at 04:11 and Evening Sunset at 20:39. It's light
Rough GPS position Latitude. 55.0411°, Longitude. 82.9344°
Weather near Novosibirsk Last report from TOLMACHEVO, null 21.2km awayTemperature: 6°C / 43°F
Wind: 4.5km/h West
Cloud: Solid Overcast Cumulonimbus at 5500ft
Satellite map of Novosibirsk and it's surroudings...
Geographic features & Photographs around Novosibirsk in Novosibirskaya Oblast', Russia
populated place a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
railroad station a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Yel'tsovka (2.5km)
- Stantsiya Novosibirsk-Glavnyy (3.1km)
- Stantsiya Novosibirsk Altayskiy (3.7km)
- Stantsiya Novosibirsk Passazhirskiy (3.7km)
- Stantsiya Krivoshchëkovo (9.2km)
- Stantsiya Inya-Vostochnaya (9.7km)
- Stantsiya Chemskoy (10.4km)
- Stantsiya Kleshchikha (11.7km)
- Stantsiya Sibirskaya (12.7km)
section of populated place a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
third-order administrative division a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
Central Hostel Semji Shamshinyh Street 12, Flat 113, Novosibirsk
DoubleTree by Hilton Novosibirsk 7/1 Kamenskaya Street, Novosibirsk
Centralnaya Hotel Lenina, 3, Novosibirsk
stream a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
island a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
railroad stop a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
farm a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
landing a place where boats receive or discharge passengers and freight, but lacking most port facilities.
meteorological station a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Novosibirsk (5.7km)
railroad siding a short track parallel to and joining the main track.
- Raz”yezd Inya (11km)
fourth-order administrative division a subdivision of a third-order administrative division.
- Zheleznodorozhnyy Rayon (1.6km)
second-order administrative division a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Novosibirskiy Rayon (6.8km)
seat of a first-order administrative division seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Novosibirsk (0km)
Wikipedia entries close to Novosibirsk
- Novosibirsk opera and ballet theatre theater
- Novosibirsk Globus theatre
- Novosibirsk Severny Airport airport airport
- Nowosibirsk city a city
- Novosibirsk Elitsovka Airport airport airport
- Обь (город) city i city
- Flughafen Nowosibirsk-Tolmatschowo airport airport
- Akademgorodok city m city
- Berdsk city f city
- Gornyj city i city
- Вороново (Томская область) city m city
- Alpha (Funknavigation) landmark landmark