Traveling Luck for Suglitsa, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Suglitsa?What's around Suglitsa?
Wikipedia near Suglitsa
Where to stay near Suglitsa
Also known as Suglica, Suglitsa, Суглица
The timezone in Suglitsa is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 04:54 and Sunset at 20:36. It's Dark
Latitude. 63.5167°, Longitude. 34.2667°
Satellite map around Suglitsa
Loading map of Suglitsa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Suglitsa, in Kareliya, Russia
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Chura-Lambi (9.4km)
- Rig-Ozero (10.1km)
- Ozero Krugloye (10.4km)
- Ozero Chërnoye (11km)
- Ozero Vydra (12.5km)
- Ozero Bab'ye (15.7km)
- Ozero Uros-Ozero (16.7km)
- Ozero Lindozero (17.6km)
- Ozero Norus-Lambi (20.8km)
- Syavn-Ozero (21km)
- Ozero Deron-Lambi (22.3km)
- Ozero Kyarchmyarvi (23.5km)
- Kyargozero (23.5km)
- Ozero Kyamenitskoye (26.2km)
- Ozero Vygozero (27.2km)
- Ozero Lapakka (27.3km)
- Ozero Vozhema-Lampi (27.8km)
- Ozero Belaya-Lambina (28.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Muna-Guba (15.2km)
- a building for lodging military personnel.
- Baraki Uroksa (14.3km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Segezhskiy Rayon (8.5km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Padche-Boloto (25.4km)