Traveling Luck for Shelkovskiy Rayon, Chechnya and Ingushetiya, Russia
Where is Shelkovskiy Rayon?What's around Shelkovskiy Rayon?
Wikipedia near Shelkovskiy Rayon
Where to stay near Shelkovskiy Rayon
The timezone in Shelkovskiy Rayon is Europe/Zaporozhye
Sunrise at 04:07 and Sunset at 17:49. It's light
Latitude. 43.5833°, Longitude. 46.0000°
Satellite map around Shelkovskiy Rayon
Loading map of Shelkovskiy Rayon and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Shelkovskiy Rayon, in Chechnya and Ingushetiya, Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- ((Torgashkin)) (6.4km)
- Lugovoye (6.4km)
- Sarysu (11.2km)
- Kara-Su (13.1km)
- Chervlennaya (15.4km)
- Novoshchedrinskaya (16.2km)
- Yangul (16.3km)
- Privol'noye (16.7km)
- Pervomayskiy (16.7km)
- Bochagirovo (17.4km)
- Staroshchedrinskaya (18.4km)
- Sarapan (19.8km)
- Vinogradnoye (20.1km)
- Braguny (21km)
- Novo-Braguny (21.5km)
- Buzuyelgan (21.8km)
- Yangi-Yurt (22km)
- Nikolayevskaya (22.5km)
- Staryy Yurt (22.5km)
- Semikolodtsev (23.8km)
- Darbankhi (24.6km)
- Kobi (25.2km)
- Kotlankin (26.4km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Oran-Tyube (2.2km)
- Urochishche Bomatskogo (3.7km)
- Urochishche Tserkovnoye (5.8km)
- Urochishche Mironchik (8km)
- Urochishche Ustycheva (8.4km)
- Urochishche Tashly (8.5km)
- Urochishche Burunskiy Sad (9.8km)
- Urochishche Bugor-Urpokoy (12.3km)
- Urochishche Kayakly (12.4km)
- Urochishche Tovaly (12.4km)
- Urochishche Gusarova-Padina (12.8km)
- Urochishche Shevelevskoye Ozero (15.4km)
- Urochishche Bol'shoy Krymmay (15.7km)
- Urochishche Kuguli (16.2km)
- Urochishche Tashly (16.3km)
- Urochishche Orly-Saban (17.5km)
- Urochishche Kosh-Kyzyl (21km)
- Urochishche Yaryk-Aul (22.3km)
- Urochishche Agashly (27.3km)
- Urochishche Belaya Glina (27.7km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Ostanovochnyy Punkt 173 km (24.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gora Karakh (21.9km)
- a fence or wall enclosure for sheep and other small herd animals.
- Koshara Pervoye Kayakly (26.4km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Bragunskiy Khrebet (23.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Dolina Karakh (24.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Shelkovskiy Rayon (0km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Sunzha (22.8km)
Airports close to Shelkovskiy Rayon
Uytash(MCX), Makhachkala, Russia (187.6km)